what are facials?
Is your skin dry, oily, or prone to acne? Do you suffer from rough skin texture, uneven tone, or wrinkles? Consider a professional facial at VIP Cosmetic Surgery in Bluffton or Hilton Head, SC. Medical director Dr. Kenneth Farr is pleased to offer a diverse skin service menu to suit patients of all skin types and tones. Each one of our facials uses medical-grade serums and products that are designed to replenish the look, feel, and clarity of the skin. So whether you are looking to refresh your skin for a special event or want to maintain long-lasting results with routine treatments, give our med spa a call to learn more about the different facials we offer.
types of facials
VIP Cosmetic Surgery offers the following facials:
- HydraFacial®: This treatment uses patented suctioning technology and nourishing serums to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin. Treatments usually take about 50 minutes.
- Fire & Ice: This facial uses resurfacing techniques to reduce the appearance of fine lines, improve uneven skin tone, and target acne. Sessions usually last 50 minutes.
- Honey Enzyme: This treatment incorporates gentle massage techniques and hydrating serums to achieve smoother, softer skin. It's an excellent option for individuals who want a quick refresh for their skin. These facials take about 30 minutes.
- X-Rated Facial: This facial is designed to improve rough skin texture and uneven skin tone. It uses rejuvenating formulas to target redness, reduce pore size, and soften the appearance of mild scars. Sessions last 30 – 90 minutes.
- HydraGenesis Facial: This revitalizing facial combines dermabrasion with noninvasive skin resurfacing during the initial phase of treatment and finishes with a serum of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and vitamins for softer, more radiant skin.
Plan Your Procedure
professional facials | Skin Care | Bluffton, SC
Boost, brighten, and balance your complexion with professional facials at VIP Cosmetic Surgery in Bluffton and Hilton Head, SC. Medical director Dr. Kenneth Farr and our skilled team of aestheticians can assess your skin and customize your facial to meet your unique needs and goals. Give our med spa a call today to achieve healthier, luminous skin.